This kind of love

Lovers and beloveds of whole world!
I love you!

I'm here to telling you something that will change your life! Forever!


GOD LOVES YOU! 

Sooooooooo much...
In a different way.
God wants to change you. 
He wants the "better you", but He still loves you when all you have to offer is the worse of you.

And this is amazing!
Because it's the kinda of love that never changes!

If you are my friend, I love because of who you are, the things you do, your behaviour.
But, if you change, I can love you more or less.
When you change for better, I'll love you so much more!
However, on the opposite way, your change for worse will make me giving up on you.

That's so true! 
We see this everytime, everywhere... Look around and to yourself!
We don't know to love as it should be.
Can you realize why this makes perfect the love of God?!
He loved us before we were born. 
He loves us today, even when we fail.
He'll love us forever, preparing a WAY to him and the eternity!
We need to grasp "how wide and long and deep and high is the love of Christ..."

This make us believe in everything else.
Believe that we matter to someone.
Believe that God has undescribable plans and thoughts for us.
He gave himself in that cross to show us LOVE!
If you were looking for someone that would "die of love" by you.
Guess what! You found...

As He loved us, we should love.
With the same quality of abundant love.
"Let love be without hypocrisy"

I'm really being touched by this version of 1Co 13.

>>>>> If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. <<<<< If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. >>>>>> If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love<<<<<<<< Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head, >>>>>>>>Doesn't force itself on others, Isn't always "me first," Doesn't fly off the handle, Doesn't keep score of the sins of others, <<<<<<<<<<< Doesn't revel when others grovel, Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,>>>>>>>>>>> Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back, But keeps going to the end. <<<<<<<< Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit. >>>>>> We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete. <<<<<<<< But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be canceled. >>>>>>>> When I was an infant at my mother's breast, I gurgled and cooed like any infant. When I grew up, I left those infant ways for good. <<<<<<< We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us! >>>>>> But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love.

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Faça uma blogueira feliz, comente aqui: