My heart

Hi there!

Today I was thinking about the things God is doing in my life!
Seriously!
You have no idea how good He is!
In everything He does, He is pulling me into grow! 

I don't know how to explain this to you, but He is perfect!
Even when you are in the midst of pain or suffering He is good and nothing (except him) will last forever!

Let me tell about it....

He is perfect, I'm not.
So sometimes I do make mistakes.
I do hurt people! 
And I do overreact!

And it's normal for me to repent.
But the mess is done and we never know how to fix it.
So... I cried out to God, for help.
To change my heart and teach me how to deal with my emotions and feelings!
(This happened yesterday)
And I got out and cought a bus. And there seated. God started to speak with me.

- Don't you know how much I love you? How much I care about each detail of your life?
- I know God. I just forget sometimes...
- Why are you giving your heart away, when I'm here with all the love you need?
- Because I'm fool... 
- Don't you know who is you father? To who belongs the blood running in your vains?
- I'm your daughter. All of my life is yours... It belongs to you!
- So never forget this! Daddy is here! I'm gonna fix it.
- Ok, Thanks Aba!

And then, I look outside the bus and I see a license plate, wich was written "DNA6863".
DNA? Sorry? 

What is DNA? 

Is the hereditary material in humans (find more explanation here).
Hereditary! I'm from the lineage of God! I have his DNA! 


Ok. God spoke to you.. What a normal day... hahah
But after this I was feeling accused! =(
So I woke up this morning and what did He say?

Ezekiel 36:26-28The Message (MSG)

24-28 “‘For here’s what I’m going to do: I’m going to take you out of these countries, gather you from all over, and bring you back to your own land. I’ll pour pure water over you and scrub you clean. I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you. I’ll remove the stone heart from your body and replace it with a heart that’s God-willed, not self-willed. I’ll put my Spirit in you and make it possible for you to do what I tell you and live by my commands. You’ll once again live in the land I gave your ancestors. You’ll be my people! I’ll be your God!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Do you see how AMAZING is God?
Nothing else to say. I'm amazed! 



Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Faça uma blogueira feliz, comente aqui: